Shopping Cart
0 item(s) - Rs. 0.00
MBA Project Reports, BBA Project Reports, Download MBA Project Reports, Projects Sample Topics
MBA projects, BBA project reports, MBA synopsis,Project proposal
| More

Project Planning & Execution Management at Mahindra Navistar Engines Pvt. Ltd. (Automobile Plant Construction)

Rs. 3,000.00



Introduction:
For any Organisation, before starting the project, the proper planning of the project is 'Project Planning' presents the course of action to achieve predetermined goals in a forecasted environment. It includes setting up of objectives, forecasting the future, organising the work on the project, allocating responsibilities to individuals, ensuring proper communication and coordination between all those involved in the project, establishing the basis for monitoring and control.
MAHINDRA NAVISTAR ENGINES PRIVATE LIMITED (MNEPL) is a joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M & M) and a company in the Navistar Group, which is headquartered in North America. MNEPL is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 in which Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., own around 51% of the equity stake in the company while the rest of 49% is held by Navistar group
The Mahindra Navistar trucks are manufactured at M&M's new Greenfield Plant at Chakan, near Pune. It is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility spread over 700 acres with investments of over Rs. 4,000 crore.
Overall intentions and directions of an organization related to its Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) performance would be formally expressed by top management through a SHE policy. The SHE policies provide a framework for action and for the setting of SHE objectives and targets and periodically review its performance.
A series of activities and tasks that have a specific objective to be completed according to certain specifications and have constraints on the consumption of resources (money, equipment, people and time) is considered as a project. To implement and complete such series of activities successfully, it is necessary to forecast the future environment, allocate the responsibilities and set the objectives to the different participants of the project. This is done through project planning. Project planning is a process of defining the objectives of the project and drawing the procedures and processes for implementation of project.
The key to a successful project is in the planning. Creating a project plan is the first thing you should do when undertaking any kind of project.
Often project planning is ignored in favour of getting on with the work. However, many people fail to realise the value of a project plan in saving time, money and many problems.
Objectives of the Study:
1. To see how project planning is done in an organisation: Mahindra Navistar Engine Pvt Ltd
2. To see the project time line for completion of the project
3. To see how the available resources are distributed and in what proportion they are distributed so as to complete the project on time with those available resources.

Number of Pages of Project Report: 90
Package Includes: Synopsis/Project Proposal + Project Report
Project Format: Document (.doc)

Table of Contents of Project Report:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 List of abbreviations
1.3 Preface
1.4 Meaning of Project
1.5 Objectives of the Project

Chapter 2: Project Planning
2.1 Introduction
2.2 Meaning of Project Planning
2.3 Objectives of Planning
2.4 Benefits from Planning
2.5 Process of Planning
2.6 Components of a General Plan
2.7 Process Life Cycle and Planning
2.8 Informational inputs for Project Planning
2.9 Reasons of Project Failure
2.10 Execution Management System

Chapter 3: Mahindra Navistar engines Pvt Ltd.
3.1 Introduction- MNEPL
3.2 MNEPL at Chakan Pune
3.3 Services Provided by MNEPL
3.4 Achievements by MNEPL
3.5 Life at MNEPL
3.6 Objectives of MNEPL

Chapter 4: Project planning in MNEPL
4.1 Products and plans
4.2 Project Schedule
4.3 Safety, Health & Environment Policy
4.4 The detail Time Line of Project Planning & Time Line

Chapter 5: Research Methodology

Chapter 6: Findings

Chapter 7: Conclusions

Chapter 8: Limitations

Chapter 9: Bibliography
9.1 References
9.2 Questionnaire
9.3 List of Statistical Figures


About Us    Privacy Policy    Shipping/Cancellation/Refund Policy    Terms and Conditions    Site map

Copyright © 2018 ProjectFever.com - MBA project reports, BBA project reports, MBA synopsis, Project proposal, Download project reports, Projects sample, MBA project topics