Shopping Cart
0 item(s) - Rs. 0.00
MBA Project Reports, BBA Project Reports, Download MBA Project Reports, Projects Sample Topics
MBA projects, BBA project reports, MBA synopsis,Project proposal
| More

Environmental Degradation in an area (A Case Study on JANJIMUKH, DIST-JORHAT, ASSAM)

Rs. 2,000.00



Introduction:
The landmark report of the World Commission on Environment and Development, entitled "Our Common Future", warned that unless we change many of our lifestyle patterns, the world will face unacceptable levels of environmental damage and human suffering. The Commission, echoing the urgent need for tailoring the pace and the pattern of global economic growth to the planet's carrying capacity, said that: "Humanity has the ability to make development sustainable and to ensure that it meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs."

In the final analysis, the environmental crisis affects everyone on the planet, but the degree to which the inhabitants of different parts of the world contribute to this crisis depends on the level of their economic development and their consumption patterns. As much as 70% of the world's consumption of fossil fuel and 85% of chemical products is attributable to 25% of the world's population. Water consumption is also unevenly distributed. The per caput water consumption in the United States is about 2 300 m per annum, as compared to 1 500 m for the Canadians and 225 m for the British. The average per caput consumption of water in developing countries ranges between 20 to 40 m. The consumption patterns for forest products and many other commodities have the same direct inverse proportion to the size of population of the top 20% of the richest societies. This profligate demand puts excessive pressure on both national and global natural resources. The rest of the world, comprising 80% of its population with a share of less than 20% of global income, has a far more modest consumption level.

Objectives of the Study:
The main objective of the study is to explore the causes and effects of environmental degradation in JANJIMUKH, DIST-JORHAT, ASSAM.

Number of Pages of Project Report: 67
Package Includes: Project Report
Project Format: Document (.doc)

Table of Contents of Project Report:
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.1 POVERTY IN FRAGILE ECOSYSTEMS
1.2 THE CHALLENGE OF FINANCING ACTION
1.3 FINANCING PEOPLES' PARTICIPATION
1.4 IMPACTS ON ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION ON YIELD AND AREA
1.5 THE ROLE OF THE ENVIRONMENT IN FOOD PRODUCTION
1.6 BIOFUELS AND COTTON SUSTAINABLE OPTIONS TO INCREASE INCOMES OR THREAT TO BIODIVERSITY AND FOOD PRODUCTION?
1.7 LOSS OF CROPLAND FROM URBAN DEVELOPMENT
1.8 LOSS OF CROPLAND AREA FROM LAND DEGRADATION
1.9 NEED FOR THE STUDY
1.10 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.11 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
CHAPTER 2: THEORTICAL BACKGROUND
CHAPTER 3: ASSAMS DEVELOPMENT SCENARIO
3.1 THE GEO-PHYSICAL SITUATION
3.2 DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE
3.3 AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCE SYSTEMS
3.4 INDUSTRY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
3.5 EXPOSURE TO HAZARDS
3.6 ECONOMIC VULNERABILITY
CHAPTER 4: LITERATURE REVIEW
CHAPTER 5: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
RESULTS AND DISCUSSIONS
RECOMMENDATIONS
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES


About Us    Privacy Policy    Shipping/Cancellation/Refund Policy    Terms and Conditions    Site map

Copyright © 2017 ProjectFever.com - MBA project reports, BBA project reports, MBA synopsis, Project proposal, Download project reports, Projects sample, MBA project topics